Saturday, February 14, 2009

Delicious/vol_abroad

Delicious/vol_abroad

so long, freedom of speech

Posted: 14 Feb 2009 07:37 AM PST

the beginning of UK vs. Geert Wilders saga via Anglofille. Scandalous.

a proud day

Posted: 14 Feb 2009 07:36 AM PST

Britain turns its back on the principles of free speech. By the way, you can Google it, but save 15 minutes of your life. The Fitna movie is crap. Would have worked much better in about 6 minutes of film.

Johann Hari: Why should I respect these oppressive religions? - Johann Hari, Commentators - The Independent

Posted: 13 Feb 2009 03:55 PM PST

I didn't think much of this guy until he wrote this. Damn the UN. Shame on those who acquiesce. There's a time to be polite, but there's never a time to sell out our rights for free speech.

Johann Hari: Despite these riots, I stand by what I wrote - Johann Hari, Commentators - The Independent

Posted: 13 Feb 2009 03:53 PM PST

A man whom I thought I agreed with on nothing makes a powerful defense of free speech. Amazing.

Harry’s Place » Jesus! I’m turning into a Jew!

Posted: 13 Feb 2009 03:51 PM PST

The rising tide of anti-semitism in Europe. Scary stuff. But in the comments section something that made me think slightly more charitably about Donald Trump. And Johann Hari. Not something I ever thought I'd do.

No comments: