Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Foxy


Foxy, originally uploaded by London looks.

It's not unusual to see neighborhood cats lounging around on top of my shed. It must be pretty cosy up there. Today I looked out and saw a rather unusually and attractively colored large cat. I looked again and realised it was a fox.

This isn't my first vulpine/feline mistake. Not too long ago I was walking along the streets of South London and saw a gray cat hiding under some privet hedges. It had an unusual coat which wasn't gray after all - just a weird affect of the street lights. I was reaching down to stroke it before I realised it was a fox.

I remembered what happened to the gingerbread man and drew my hand back fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the dangers of the city and of the wild for my grandson to navigate. What a life!