Wednesday, December 27, 2006

dishwater

It is so grey. I don't think I've seen the sun for days, barring a brief glimpse as the sun set over the rows of terraced houses in Colliers Wood this afternoon.

I'm still off work. Our office is essentially closed this week. I'm using my time wisely. I watched half an episode of Dr Phil (I'd never seen it before) and a tv movie about a teenage mom (until I switched from boredom). Then we watched Serenity on DVD. Snooze. To top it all, the Vol-in-Law made me watch a show about British macho beefcake of the 70s. Believe it or not, they actually stretched that out to a full hour.

It hasn't all been tv. We did take a walk in the park today. But the sky is so grey I couldn't even be bothered to take my camera out to the park. But here are some I took earlier.

No comments: