Saturday, April 05, 2008

I feel for her, I kinda do

I'm no fan of Naomi Campbell. I think celebrities get away with far too much and appalling, base, rude behavior is excused and overlooked far too often.

Ms Campbell's behavior has been consistently appalling, assaulting maids, suing the press, throwing fits and on and on.

And, of course, there's really no excuse for spitting in the face of a police officer. At the very least it's a stupid thing to do.

But having had my own blood-boiling run-ins with Heathrow staff, understanding that the newly opened Terminal Five is a cluster-fuck of enormous proportions, and seeing the mountain of lost luggage*, I must admit I felt more than a twinge of sympathy.


_________
*btw, all that lost luggage is auctioned off within walking distance from my house. I've never been to the auction, but I've always wanted to go.

1 comment:

Newscoma said...

I think there is a place right over the Georgia stateline around Chattanooga that sells all of the lost luggage from Atlanta.
CeeElCee says that you can get some amazing stuff there.
My only experience with Heathrow made me want to drink five pints and crawl up in the fetal position on the floor.