Thursday, March 29, 2007

Extreme skiing

Some guy just skied down the longest up-escalator in Europe. Which happens to be at Angel Tube Station in North London - on the Northern line - which is my line.

The Metropolitan Police are examining the video for clues. The Transport for London Ungerground people are furious.

My view is - it's ok to laugh and to support public prosecution. No one was hurt and my journey wasn't delayed. But we don't really want to encourage such num-nut behaviour - do we?

1 comment:

A.C. McCloud said...

Pretty amazing. I guess he had a spotter at the bottom making sure nobody got on behind him? I'm just imagining some nice little blue-haired lady getting on at the bottom with a bunch of bags. Or anyone, for that matter. That would make the "agony of defeat" thing look tame.