Thursday, March 22, 2007

interior design considerations

Genderist and her husband are picking out the details for their new home. She's designing a fantasy ambience of Volunteer expatica.


The best news is that we found some authentic Tennessee river rock to use in the master bathroom as a snazzy updo for the tile. Everyday when I'm in the shower it'll be like I'm a little bit closer to home. We made positively sure that there would be no Alabama river rock included by mistake. They understand the gravity of that mistake; it would be a deal-breaker. Showering with Alabama just wouldn't be the same, and you'd probably stink more when you got out of the shower than before you stepped inside.


Indeed.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I just stumbled across your blog today and had to comment that I love your description of yourself. I'm a native Middle Tennessee girl (Lynchburg) now living in Los Angeles. I've been wearing my Tennessee sweatshirt all day gearing up for the big match up with Ohio State tonight in the Sweet 16. So, like you, you can take me out of Tennessee, but you'll never get me out of my orange leisure wear either. As the old saying goes, "My blood runs deep orange." Go Vols!! :-)