Sunday, March 04, 2007

How much do you hate this Tory?

Here's a site that lets you rank how much you hate individual Conservatives. Most of them are MPs, some are shadow cabinet ministers, one of them is Tooting's parliamentary candidate, Mark Clarke.

The site has used my photo of the Mark Clarke. This one:

Mark Clarke

That's not really how I would like that photograph to be used, but I did assign a fairly liberal version of copyright to the photo (as indeed most of my photos), so I'm not really sure what I can do about it. Well, that's politics and copyright for you.

I suppose I should be glad that many folks seem afraid of Mark Clarke. I guess that's fear for you. And I guess I should be glad that folks are using my photos. That's flattery for you. Sad thing is, I really can take much better photos. But mostly of flowers and stuff.

Maybe there's not much call for a "love my flowers" website.

threats work

Hat tip: Harry's Place

No comments: