Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mandarin ducks

My dad is visiting. We took him to Richmond Deer Park. We stopped by our favorite cat food store in Wimbledon [borders] on the way. I used some of the cat food to feed the ducks in Isabella Plantation.

Our cat food is very expensive because we have to get hypo-allergenic food for Other Cat who has sensitivities to food coloring. (Basically she itches so bad she scratches bleeding holes in herself). The Vol-in-Law thought it was a terrible waste of money.

But luring the ducks within range of my camera was worth it...

mandarin pair

...I think.

2 comments:

Rocky Top Talk said...

Man, that's an awesome photo, Vol Abroad. Love it.

Vol Abroad said...

Thanks!

I use a non-commercial, attribution license for most of my photos. And my usual license does permit use of my images in derivative works.

I always upload the largest size possible to Flickr (partly because I use it for archiving). Let me know if you have any trouble downloading it.

So feel free - and of course, I'd love to see what you do with it.