Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Sick again

I had big blogging plans and big social plans for the 4th of July. But both were cancelled due to high fever. I did manage to turn on the World Cup semi-final and crash on the sofa, listening to the commentary and on occasionally opening one eye.

--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk
________________________________________________________________________

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you are feeling better.

Dan said...

Get well soon.

Kate Mc said...

Bugger, get better soon!

And, on another note, I'm glad to see I'm not the only non-English person in England who was absolutely gutted at their loss. A friend pointed out that once Ronaldo gets back to Man U, Ferdinand, Neville and Rooney might need to take him aside and have a... *ahem* word... with him... Which would be sweet.

St. Caffeine said...

Hey, Vol, perk up! Maybe this'll help:

http://utsports.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/tenn-m-footbl-body.html

58 days, 03 hours, 15 minutes, 55 seconds until kickoff! (Scroll down to get to the counter.)

Vol Abroad said...

Thanks y'all - I got hit with a nasty chest infection - and I'm now on anti-biotics. I'm not yet well enough to work, but I am again well enough to blog.