Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Holiday snaps

I think I've managed to upload all my vacation photos that weren't too blurry or embarassing (to myself, no one else is spared shame).

Interested parties can find them here: www.flickr.com/photos/londonlooks

Really interested parties (people who think they might be in the pictures) can email me directly and I'll invite you to to view the "private" photos - ones with recognisable people in them.

Sample photos:

Christmas dinner 1
Christmas dinner table at Mom's. Note China pattern - the same as Elvis's in the white dining room at Graceland. Tablecloth purchased from Romanian gypsies.

tennessee theater 3
The Tennessee Theater in Knoxville, all b&w and artistic like.

Neyland Stadium
Beautiful Neyland Stadium

Sydney and Lucky
A rare photo of a recognisable person on my blog... my little baby cousin in Nashville with my mom's dog.

2006-01-11 011
Davy Crockett monument in Lawrenceburg public square. According to this guy, the only public monument to Davy in the US.

1 comment:

jen said...

ah, "davy crockett, king of the wild frontier"...something, something, something.. "killed himself a bear, when he was only three."

now i'll have to go look up the rest of those lyrics.