Thursday, August 03, 2006

New camera

My new camera arrived yesterday - Canon S3 IS - but it seems like since the package crossed my threshold the light has been rubbish - dark and overcast, threatening rain.

I squeezed off a few shots this morning. The camera seems fun - though it looks like I'm definitely going to have to actually read the instructions. I'm not thrilled with my first results, but it's more to do with bad light and operator ignorance.

purple hydrangea

a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/londonlooks/205536492/" title="Photo Sharing">green star - black beauty

white cosmos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love this camera. I hope you enjoy it, too.

Anonymous said...

wow- I think they look great

Dan said...

Those are BEAUTIFUl shots! I'd be proud to make something that lovely.