Monday, January 22, 2007

Blogging for choice

Today, is apparently, blog for choice day. I'm quite tired because I've been at a lecture at Westminster watching other people drink cheap white wine - which I didn't indulge in because I am pregnant. So I'm not actually going to go into all the reasons that I support a woman's right to choose and access to abortion.

But Melusina has a nice post. Jen's done one. The Tennessee Guerilla Women. Sorry if there are others that I regularly read that I've missed. Anglofille phoned one in, too (just as I'm doing).

You can see Brittney's Nashville roundup here and you can see a big old list of other doing the same at the Blog for Choice Day compendium.


Blog for Choice Day - January 22, 2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did phone it in. And thanks for pointing that out to all your readers. :)

Pregnancy hormones have made you mean!

Vol Abroad said...

If any pregnancy hormones made me mean, then those would have been my mother's. I was born bad. :)