Friday, January 05, 2007

You nasty thing

I'm going to work - on the tube (yes, I am late). I am watching a woman go through her purse and dump old receipts into the empty seat next to her. I am doing it surreptitiously - my gaze is lowered as a respectful Londoner's should be.

Now I am watchng her pick a few hairs out of her purse and dump it on top of the receipts. That's not very nice.

Now I am watching her clean her hair out of her brush. She is pulling clumps of residual hair out of her brush and I know what she's gonna do with it. I stare openly now - jaw dropped. She sees me, but I don't look away. Yes, that's right you are a nasty thing.

She drops the clot of hair back into her purse.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

Wow, eye contact - the "London headbutt"!