Friday, August 19, 2005

On vacation - hurray!!

Oh yes, my work day is nearly done. And then I will be off for a whole week and a day. Hurray!

Guess where I'm going this year? I'm going to London. Millions of tourists can't be wrong.

I'm going to take in a little West End theatre, I'm going to go to some special exhibits Frida Kahlo at the Tate Modern, Victoria & Albert, Chihuly at Kew, go to the Natural History Museum to gather evidence for my planned ID-bashing post, maybe do some country walks if the weather holds out. (Isn't looking good)

And although I've yet to book my tickets, I'm sure there's loads of good deals about, what with the collapse of the tourism industry post 7/7.

The only problem with vacationing in London is that my hotel isn't as centrally located as I would like, but it does have all the comforts of home.

No comments: