Thursday, December 22, 2005

Back on the net

I haven't been on a PC for days, so this is the first time I've had a chance to tidy up the blog or read any comments or look at anyone else's blog.

Today we headed out for Asheville, what a cute and funky town. I'd never spent any time here. A couple of people I went to college with live here now. Being a librul, (sort of) you'd think this might be the kind of place I might want to live should I head back stateside. But I have to wonder that in a town stuffed with so many progressive, creative people I might just not stand out from the crowd. It is pretty, though and full of fun-downtown-ness.

Here's a blog about Asheville advertising a Drinking Liberally meetup tonight at a local pub Jack of the Wood. (My host's husband plays on their over 30 soccer team). Tonight's all about the "War on Christmas". Should be a hoot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

call me. i sent my phone number to your NC host. We have to talk about your arrival details.