Monday, December 19, 2005

Here

Well, I made it. I was too keyed up to post last night and too tired. Cousin A met us at the airport and ferried us back to her house somewhere in the suburbs of Nashville. I think we might technically be in Brentwood, but I'm not sure.

They've moved into a new house since I was last here. It's very nice, but probably not particularly large by local standards, it's a three bedroom house. But both the Vol-in-Law and I were amazed by the size and space of things.

It gets me every time how much bigger things are in America, how much more space and choice and the relative inexpensiveness of things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Hope you enjoy your visit.

St. Caffeine said...

I know you'll be busy once you get to The Burg, but my invitation to Ansel Adams or just hanging out and having a beer is open. Do you have my number? If not, send me an email or something (or just call information).

Anonymous said...

If you are bored and want to have a local meetup, we are around and would love to meet you guys. Let me know if you're interested.