Monday, May 01, 2006

Je n'aime pas Paris, but it's ok

Vol K was over in London on business again and decided to she wanted to see Paris -I've made it a point of pride to say "I've live only a few hours away from Paris, and I haven't been in 20 years!" But I desperately wanted to get out of a social engagement - and a trip to Paris trumps sitting around chatting in South London every time - the excuse that's always accepted.

I live blogged the visit - and posts have now been updated with pictures.

I travel to France on the Eurostar through the chunnel.
I see the sights and get the typical Parisian welcome.
I eat French food - and have some dessert
Cops and protests
Lovely public parks
Several posts from the amazing Louvre
I get an interesting offer
Back in Blighty

I liked Paris more than I thought I would, but London rocks.

1 comment:

Dan said...

How did I miss this whole thread? Wonderful stuff!