Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mmm BBQ

Boy, one of the things I miss about Tennessee is the BBQ. I like me some BBQ. I've introduced the Vol-in-Law to BBQ, too - and I think he loves it more than I do.

So I told the Vol-in-Law that blogger Nashville Knucklehead was opening a BBQ joint.

ViL: But, it's in Nashville, right?
Me: Yeah
ViL: That's not much help.
Me: Well, no, but he wrote so impressively about the BBQ, I think it's got to be good. Otherssaid it was good. We can go the next time we're there.
ViL: Do you think it will be better than the BBQ at the petrol station in Lawrenceburg? (I think he means Leoma)
Me: I don't know.
ViL: Well, that was good BBQ. And the last time we had BBQ in Nashville it wasn't that good.
Anyway, I'm excited. Good luck to you, Knucklehead! Happy prospects to Mothership BBQ:

Mothership BBQ is at 2806 Columbine Place. That's in Berry Hill, about a block behind Sam and Zoe's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was very careful to say "gas station" not petrol - and it was absolutely fantastic BBQ, way better than any I've ever had except of course for Vol-Bro's, and it was almost in the same class as his. None other I've had has ever come close.

genderist said...

We know that gas station BBQ well ... and eat there EVERY TIME we make a trip home.