Tuesday, November 29, 2005

good speech and a new coat

The presentation today went pretty well, though when I sneaked a peek at the evaluation sheet filled out by my neighbour, I thought she was a little stingy with the points.

I went shopping afterwards and found a delightful overcoat - and two pairs of orange gloves. Unfortunatey, the beautiful gloves at Liberty have spoiled me - they weren't quite right (one was a Texas orange and the other was medium quality suede) and I bought neither pair.

After I came home, I gave made myself a little drink (Jack and Ginger Beer - good), but I think I made it a little strong, so don't expect any insightful blogging today.

Though please do welcome Expat Teacher - to my American Expats in London blogroll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you've already heard, but Cutcliffe has returned as Offensive Coordinator for the O&W.

Now, back to your well-deserved Jack and GB.