Monday, November 07, 2005

Write on Tennessee

I just wanted to note the article on East Tennessee/ Tennessee blogs (registration required) Michael Silence published in the Knoxville News Sentinel.

Something I didn't know:

Media Bloggers Association President Robert A. Cox said the RTB was the first "state association" of bloggers he'd heard of.

"Tennessee has a disproportionate number of well-known bloggers," Cox said


...and...

"I can't think of another area of the country that has as active of a blogosphere as Tennessee," said Middle Tennessee blogger Matthew White of http://www.southendgrounds.com/.

But I have to say it doesn't surprise. Tennessee is such a literary state, that it's hardly surprising that we do well in a media dominated by the written word.

The Tennessee blogging community has meant that even thousands of miles away I can feel close to home.

1 comment: