Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Careless snacking

I was still in bed this morning when the Vol-in-Law called up the stairs

ViL: You know that half of a dead mouse from the other day, what did you do with it?
Me: (Bleary) What?
ViL: There's a quarter of a dead mouse down here.
Me: Oh yeah, I just took a couple more bites on it and then I laid it down, you must have found it.

No, you idiot sweetie, of course I wrapped it up and threw it away - in the outside sealed trash can.

Actually, we found two mice quarters this morning, two little heads with horrified expressions (eeek!).

I can't be sure, but I think this might be our killer. You go, girl. I didn't think you had it in you. As gross as it is having dead mice gifted to you, better dead than running around the house.

other cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The benefits of a cat door are so worth it! VolMom