Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Death of western civilisation

I had a suspicion before I came that France didn't allow smoking in restaurants anymore. But as I watch the French go out on the street to smoke, (as I did) the notion is confirmed. I'm so disappointed with the French - the image of the beret wearing fellow with a cigarette stuck to his lip is endangered. I point this out to the non-smoking Vol- in-Law, who smirks and says "Yes, the lights are going out all over Europe."
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk
________________________________________________________________________

No comments: