Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Who would deny me a kitten?

The Vol-in-Law would, that's who.

Now go and look at this kitten appeal at the Battersea Dogs and Cats home. I sent that by email to the ViL and asked him if we could have a kitten. And you know what he said? He said No. He must have a heart of stone to look upon those adorable critters and then turn me down.

Problem is, at Battersea they have such strict rehoming policies that if I showed up without my husband, I'd be denied a kitty on the spot. So I couldn't go behind his back on the super-cute, fluffy kitten caper. He'd have to sit through the rigorous rehoming interview with me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, talk about pure evil.

melusina said...

My husband thinks he is a very very wise man.

St. Caffeine said...

I'm shocked! Does the ViL not realize the two cat limit only applies to single guys?

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should withhold something from ViL until he relents.