Saturday, April 14, 2007

t-36: the big O

We are having a quiet night at home. The Vol-in-Law has been reading Ina May's Guide to Childbirth. I haven't done my baby countdown post for the day.

Me: What's the most memorable thing you just read in that book?
Him: Twenty percent of women have orgasms during childbirth.
Me: Right, that's the Cletus countdown post.
Him: You're not going to post that are you?
Me: Yeah, unless you can think of something else.
Him: (Anguishedly) I can't think of anything else.

36 days 'til baby Cletus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. I've never had anyone admit that, and I think I would have heard if that were so. Sorry nobody in our family ever said anything about it either, and if it were so, I think they would have said so. VolMom

Vol Abroad said...

Do you really think they would have said so? I'll be honest, that's really not the kind of thing I'd want to know.

Hmmm...maybe I should go to the Farm.