Friday, May 11, 2007

Bidness advisory service

I've see the stuff going around about Mothership BBQ. I haven't had a chance to eat there yet. But I'd really like to try it.

Hang in there, man. Most new businesses have some cash flow issues in their first year. It's tough. I know you're looking for some investors and I hope that's going well. But have you thought about perhaps diversifying a little bit?

Here's one business model you may have overlooked:

pit bbq and diversification

Lawrenceburg, TN '96 or '97 - I've been scanning in old photos!

1 comment:

St. Caffeine said...

I don't remember that particular eatery, but interestingly just up the road from me (in Tanner, AL) there's a dog groomer that also offers notary services. Hmm, must be those business synergies spreading to the heartland.