Wednesday, May 09, 2007

random images

Random images that I've been scanning in today...

shells on a beach-1
I put this together on the beach. I think I was trying to be artistic. I don't remember where or when this was. Probably somehwere in Ireland.


lambs in ireland
We took a road trip through Ireland. On a tiny country lane in the border country of Northern Ireland, these lambs approached our car. Somebody had clearly been hand feeding them. As soon as they realised I didn't have any treats, they began to move off and by the time I managed to get my camera out they were nearly away.

Otis as a kitten
This was Otis. Our first kitten together and the Vol-in-Law's first mammal pet(he'd had some goldfish). They were very close. He was more of a man's cat. He got run over when he was just around 2 years old. It was devastating.

Henderson's relish
This was an advertisement for some kind of Sheffield specialty. It's kinda like Worcestershire sauce, but a bit nastier. When I lived in Sheffield, I wanted to like it.

2 comments:

Kat Coble said...

I love these; especially the kitty and the shells.

I'm a sucker for kitty-cats, but am deadly allergic, so pictures have to suffice.

Otis looks like my cat Dante.

Vol Abroad said...

Thanks. I've been scanning away...Many photos I haven't looked at in almost ten years.