Tuesday, May 15, 2007

t-5: things I'll miss

Well, here I am down the last few (hopefully) days of being pregnant. I could compile a list of all the things I'll miss about it, but basically it boils down to one thing.

My legs really haven't needed shaving. The hair on them has become smooth, sparse, light and fine. Even the rather coarse hair on my knees - the result of an accident during a race with a big wheel on a textured driveway - has gotten downright manageable.

5 days til baby Cletus

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh. Then maybe I should let mine go. I've just noticed how damn fast it grows now, not whether or not it's prickly.

Vol Abroad said...

I guess everyone is different, but it's worth a try! My legs are so swollen now that I wouldn't want to even attempt shaving. And the sooner you quit, the less prickly your hair will be.