Tuesday, May 08, 2007

t-12: who's the daddy

It's my second week of maternity leave now - and I've had to resort to daytime television to keep myself occupied and entertained. Yes, I know it's the lazy way.

These shows all kind of blur together, but there were lots of questions of paternity. Ricki Lake had a whole show devoted to who's the daddy. Lots of DNA testing and tears of sadness and joy.

I feel like, being in a stable, long term relationship, maybe I've missed out on some of the drama. I've clearly missed out on a free trip to New York and an opportunity to appear on national television (and syndicated to other English speaking countries).

Though maybe not. Maybe it's a question of providing selective information to tv researchers.

If the Vol-in-Law is not the daddy, then I don't know who it could be.

I asked the ViL what he thought of the idea. He seemed less intrigued.


12 days til baby Cletus,

No comments: